Monday, August 18, 2008

How me met according to him....

Well the first time that we met that I remember...

Was on the Internet.

I joined a LDS singles site in order to get my recently divorced boss out there and dating again.
So I set up a site for me, and then one day I get a message from a girl in Kaysville. I thought hey that is pretty cool.

So I messaged her back, and we began talking, and found out that we had a bunch in common. She seemed pretty cool in talking and she laughed at my jokes so that was a bonus for me.


However she didn't have a photo put up on her profile, so I started liking her personality before I ever got a glimpse of her looks.

And then she put up a photo, and I was like wow, she is gorgeous. However it was still moving slowly. It took us about 2-3 weeks of Internet chatting before we decided to meet.

So I planned a first date.

I showed up to pick her up, she opened the door, and I was stunned. Even better in person!

So I met her mom and then we were off- we had dinner, we had dessert, we had great chemistry and tons in common, plus I was really comfortable around her. We talked all night long and then it was over. But I was twitter patted from then on.



I knew she was the one around March. It just hit me, I was getting ready to go on a long business trip, and she was very caring for me. She bought me a little goodie pack if I got hungry, she bought me reading material for the plane, and she also bought me medicine to sleep and also if I got sick. Right then, it hit me, this girl is the one. It wasn't so much the fact that she bought me stuff, but the thought and compassion she put into it.

I loved it. and I love her.

No comments: