Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's official

Well its finally set- the day for our wedding-

December 17th 2008 will be the day we will be getting married for time and all eternity.

Here is the information-

We will be getting married at the Salt Lake Temple- our sealing time is 3:40 pm




Our Reception will be that night at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in the Bonneville room (main floor on the east side) that will start at 6:30 pm and go till 8:30 or 9.





Our colors for the wedding will be- Red, Black and white.


We are registered at Target- you can see our registry here- http://www.target.com/registry/wedding/PKHPQ49VKRHL



I will provide more updated information as time gets closer.

Also we will be seeking addresses here pretty soon.

7 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!! Love the colors cant wait to see it!!

Anonymous said...

WoW that's so soon! I bet you guys are SOOO Excited! I am excited for you!! Good Luck on getting everthing ready!

heather said...

Yay! Congrats...we are so excited for you both.

Chandie said...

That is SO exciting!! Be sure to send me an invite, k?

Suzie Bishop said...

Its Getting so Close!!!!!!

Suzie Bishop said...

Congrats! You did it and you both looked great. Have a fun honeymoon!

Julie Bryson said...

Amanda and Jeff I so wanted to come to the reception but didn't make it. I am so happy for both of you. Please forgive me for the no show.