Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow a few things have happened since last...

Well, I guess a few things have happened since the last time we posted-
1- We got Marriaged
2- We went on a honeymoon to Maui Hawaii
3- I got instant family with a Kitty
4- Started a new year together
5-Changed Jobs
6-Went to Wendover and saw Frank Caliendo in action
7- Adopoted a poochie

So stay tuned folks as this maybe a long one!

1- So yeah, we got married on December 17th 2008. It was a beautiful winter day- a bit cold, but beautiful.
My love and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple at roughly 4 pm (that's when we estimate that it was official). It was a very lovely sealing.
And I am so very excited to be able to be together forever with my love Miss Amanda.
So after the temple- we went and had photos taken for about 35 minutes on the temple grounds. That 35 minutes was about all we could take, because as soon as that sun disappeared behind the temple, it got real cold real fast!
So after the 35 minutes of cold outside, we went inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and took some more pictures.
Then a bit later, our reception started in the Bonneville room of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We had a great time and had alot of people show up, which we are very thankful for!
After the reception Amanda and I left on a carriage to where we spent our first night as a couple- The Peery Hotel. and thats all we will cover about that- :)



















































2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day you updated your blog:) It was a beautiful reception!! So glad you guys are doing so well!!

Kandyce said...

Hey Jeff and Amanda (it's Kandyce) I just noticed on your facebook Jeff that you and Amanda had a blog. It's nice to know you both are doing well. Such a darling couple you two make. :)